Thursday 19 August 2010

Kele

I found this on Kele Okereke blog. It's amazing how you can spend a very long time looking at not much and still be interested. 8 pages worth of not much to be exact. Page 8 is where I found this song.

I'm posting this song for two reasons. One because it really reminds me of my childhood. For some reason I used to play this a lot when I was really little.

Two because it has an amazing summer vibe to it, and I'm desperately trying to suck up the last dregs of summer whilst working full time. (Yes, I know it's about a man in the winter, but it's all about the vibe, maan)






Back to Kele. He recently came out in Butt magazine article, nice one! He is awfully cute though isn't he, which makes me feel sad for womankind. Treat him kindly please guys!

While we're here, this is his new single. I prefer it to Tenderoni which seemed to try a bit too hard to jump on the electro bandwagon.



And Banquet, because it's amazing. It's easy to give up on guitar bands when the likes of Scouting for Girls get to number one, but when you listen to an intelligent band like Bloc Part suddenly all hope is restored.


Kele's blog

No comments:

Post a Comment