Friday 20 August 2010

The Temper Trap - Love Lost



I love this video, for two main reasons.

Reason one: It reminds me of P.E lessons. It's not so much that I love this video because of fond memories of P.E, more total relief that I never have to do them ever again. If you're not English, this is what English kids have to do in P.E lessons: run around aimlessly. I had to run aimlessly around the street with my teacher shouting at me; so did my brother, and our dad before us. If it wasn't the street, it was the astro-turf in the freezing cold. For some reason in the summer months we were made to run around the school field, which was the furthest point from any water or seats in the school...and I mainly associate heat with drinking and sitting.

It's just one of many injustices that you encounter being school child. Pissing with rain or in scorching heat, you have to do P.E. Even if it means doing it your vest and underpants when you forget your kit. This happened to me in primary school... Don't forget your kit, kids.

Reason two: This reason is only relevant to people who know who Tom Biggs is. If you know who this is, all I will say is watch at around 1.00.

1 comment: