Thursday 29 July 2010

Filling my ears at the moment...

TIGER - MAXIMUM BALLOON FT. AKU
What an awesome video! It's TV on the Radio's David Sitek's side project. Their debut album will be released on August 24 through DGC/Interscope and will feature mighty folk including Karen O, who is possibly the coolest woman on this planet. 

JOHNNY CASH - FOLSOM PRISON BLUES
'Hello, I'm Johnny Cash.'
I love how it's a bunch of housewives going mental at a guy singing a song about shooting someone to watch them die. 

BEYONCE - WHY DON'T YOU LOVE ME?
"Why Don't You Love Me" - Beyoncé from Beyoncé on Vimeo.

Sunglasses and heels in a bathtub? This is the sort of glamour that wouldn't even occur to me, and therefore why I can only dream of being even a 10th as attractive as Miss Knowles. 

FOALS - MIAMI
Foals - "Miami" from Sub Pop Records on Vimeo.

FUNERAL PARTY - NY MOVES TO THE SOUND OF LA

The put the 'fun' in funeral party!

No comments:

Post a Comment