Sunday 25 July 2010

Looks

I've been trawling through fashion blogs for some inspiration. Here are some things that stood out to me.

I'm not all that up on male clothing, but this guy looks cool, I know that much. His t-shirt says 'Fuck evolution I'm going to the mall.' The motto of every bored science student? It's probably the pub not the mall though.
  
It also reminds me of in-depth discussion my science student brother always used to have with my crazy hippy dad over dinner when he visted from uni. 'Fuck evolution, I'm try to eat my roast chicken!' might be handy next time.

via


I love the gorgeous colour of the brogues and how cute the ankle socks with them. Also, what a great tattoo! My friend and I have been trying to find a denim jacket that doesn't cost a weeks wages and have both failed, so I'm jealous of that too. So far I'm sticking with my denim shirt. I found a denim jacket that my mum had from the '90s but it's way too huge, isn't that always the way...

via



Ah, Chicmuse, she just always looks outstanding. She also has the jacket I want. She's also in Nice. She's also an American Apparel model. She also attended to Paris Fashion Week.

Excuse me while I reassess my whole life and cry.

via



Frankly, I don't even care what she's wearing. Sure, it's floral, well done you're on trend. Oh, and what a nice hat...

LOOK AT THE BIKE!!!

via


This Le Happy. She has such beautiful hair! Look how tiny she is, I want to put her in my pocket. I love the print on this jacket.

via

No comments:

Post a Comment