Friday 23 July 2010

Nostalgia time

Let's stop harping on about new music and take a second to focus on some old classics. I've heard these songs out and about recently and they do the trick just as well as anything new. They're timeless!



THE SMITHS - THIS CHARMING MAN - 1983

I recently heard this whilst making a fool out of myself at the indie disco with my bezzie fo' life. Good times.
'I would go out tonight but I haven't got a stitch to wear' pretty much sums up every night out of my life...

STEVIE WONDER - SUPERSTITION - 1973

I watched Tony Hawk skate up and down a 14ft ramp to this, and despite this song being about as far from skate punk as you can get, it still worked. Nice one Stevie!


JOHNNY CASH - RING OF FIRE - 1963

I watched Walk The Line last night. Is it physically possible to have a voice cooler than Johnny Cash? I'm sure there are equals, but no one can top it, right?!



I've also just realised all of these videos are from the third year of the decade they were released in. Spooky?! I have high hopes for 2013 now.

1 comment:

  1. Wooo Kazzy G, I can comment! Love the blog bbz ;]

    ReplyDelete