Thursday 1 July 2010

Mama San

I love Mama San. I always feel a bit overwhelmed with cuteness when I go in there.  It's also hidden a little bit on the corner of Gloucester Road, just off Kensington Gardens, so you can't help but feel a bit special when you find such a gem of a shop tucked away. They always have awesome music playing in there too.

This shop is in Brighton for anyone who is a little confused...



 
This sweater is by Some Will Glow as part of their Enchanted Forest collection.
I got this for Christmas from my boyfriend, I love it! Mine's in grey. Each one is slightly different which is such a nice touch.

This super cute floral dress would be topped off nicely with a brown waist belt and a structured jacket.
How amazing would your shopping look in this bag?!



Tea pots aren't just for drinking tea out of, you know. 

Bad Date Card £2.50
Gemma Correll's card, letting ladies know how to spot the losers. 





No comments:

Post a Comment